Wavlink extenders offer the best wireless connectivity throughout the house. However, even the best wireless extenders have some issues over time. Thus, plenty of users say that they have experienced some common Wavlink WiFi extender issues.
What are those issues? Can they affect your internet experience? To know everything about all such questions, make sure you get through this article. The points given below are frequent issues that you might face. So, check out the following remedies to know how to troubleshoot them. Read on.
Common Wavlink Extender Issues
Repeater Not Accepting Router Password
To access the internet over your Wavlink WiFi extender, you need to connect it to the host router. But, what if you can’t connect to the host router? In that case, the range extender can’t have an internet connection. To resolve this issue, you need to follow the steps given below. fix my speaker
- You need to ensure that you don’t commit any typing errors.
- Before entering the router password, turn off the Caps Lock key.
- You could be entering the wrong router password. So, you should first check that you are using the updated password.
Power Light Not Turning On
Before the initial Wavlink setup if the power light doesn’t turn on, it can completely ruin your mood. It won’t let you start the initial setup process. So, you need to resolve the issue at hand first. Therefore, you must check a few points first.
- Are you using a perfectly working wall socket to plug in your Wavlink extender?
- Do you witness power fluctuations?
Depending on the answer you give to the first and the second scenarios, you can assume where you are lagging. So, to resolve the issue at hand, you should check the wall socket you are using. There must not be any sign of short-circuiting.
Also, if you witness frequent power fluctuations, it means you need to change the wall socket. When you do that, you can easily resolve the power light not turning on issue.
Insufficient Network Speed
The Wavlink extender network speed depends on different factors. Therefore, to reap the maximum internet speed, you need to keep a few things in check. They are:
- Keep the Wavlink extender away from the concrete walls and corners in your house.
- You must verify that the firmware of your Wavlink extender is up to date.
- Always place the device in a well-ventilated location. Never locate it inside a wall cabinet or under the table.
- Also, check for WiFi interference. These can change the directions of your WiFi signals.
- Keep electrical appliances, metal objects, and reflexive things away from your repeater.
- Reboot your Wavlink extender more often. It removes all the technical glitches.
Symbols & Spaces Not Allowed in WiFi Password
Most users keep a strong WiFi password. However, what if you can’t add symbols or special characters to your password? Well, you can’t set a strong password for sure. So, do the Wavlink login and go to WiFi password settings.
After that, when you change the password, make sure you don’t exceed the character limit. Get through your Wavlink user manual to know whether your device allows symbols or spaces. Moreover, avoid using repetitive characters.
Repeater Not on Network List
If the Wavlink extender is not visible on the network list, you can’t connect to its network. So, make sure you reboot the device. If the issue persists even after the reboot, check its connection with the host router. Ensure that its firmware is updated.
In a Nutshell
Unable to set the Wavlink WiFi extender password might be the most common issue along with the ones mentioned above. So, check out the troubleshooting steps and improve your devices’ functionality and overall performance.
Hello, I am a professional SEO Expert & Write for us technology blog and submit a guest posts on different platforms- we provides a good opportunity for content writers to submit guest posts on our website. We frequently highlight and tend to showcase guests.